Well..I feel like I've neglected the blog. With classes, quizzes, monologues, rehearsal and stuff...I just forgot about it :(
Last week was...interesting. Some roommate drama, an almost forgotten rehearsal...but now it's all good!
So Kaitlyn has started "Parade" and I'm in the middle of "Angels in America"--theatre theatre for everyone! "Angels" is going well--I really love it, we ran Act1 last night. We open in about a month-yay!
SO...an update, I have a monologue in "SpoonRiver Anthology" that I have to perform in Acting class on Thursday. I pull a Jerry Springer and throw a chair...it's lots of fun lol I play a crazy pregnant woman who kills herself with morphine and then goes to heaven.
I started voice lessons last week with my new voice teacher here--I was sooo nervous before it! But I'm really happy with the songs I'm going to be singing in there and I really like my voice teacher--he had me do Plies to get to my high notes! It was fun---now in ballet class I want to sing! I have to perform "Once Upon a Dream" from "Jekyll and Hyde" next week for him.
My friend Derek (Andrew) and I (Celia) decided to do a video blog for Andrew Keenan-Bolger's video response contest this past weekend, it was so much fun! We went to downtown Cincy in Clifton and went to Urban Outfitters, then to Starbucks, back to campus and....well, I'm just going to upload it here when it's done. Unfortunately we cant enter the contest b/c derek's computer wouldnt let him load it :(
I'm going to sound like a complete Broadway-nerd, but I just want to remind anyone who reads this that "Legally Blonde the Musical" is going to be aired this Saturday at 1pm on MTV...me and people here are excited to see it!
Well...back to reading For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Not Enuf, for Race/Gender drama lit class! Hope everyone (if anyone reads this lol), is doing well and I hope kaitlyn posts in this soon!)
Oh, and Zach Boone got a blogspot too--here's the link: http://www.zacharyjboone.blogspot.com/
-Megan
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE For Colored Girls... Three girls did selections from it in my senior theatre workshop in high school and it made me bawl. I have the book sitting on the shelf behind me right now.
Post a Comment