Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ok, so pretty much til kp is here and we do actual videos, this could end up not being as hysterical as we wanted it to be. oh well. lol
Tommorow, in Acting1 my group is lip-syncing (for a Pass/Fail grade) to "Holding Out for A Hero" from Footloose...complete with choreography by megan hudson. (ok, so I borrowed a little bit from riverstage's footloose, but a lot of the new stuff was me!) So it's dramatic and sexual...ok, maybe not lol. We do have a tough act to follow--another group is doing a complete version of "And I Am Telling You" from DreamGirls, complete with all of the guys being in wigs and sparkly dresses...I mean seriously, how do you top that? You can't.

I had my first "Angels in America" rehearsal today. I thought it went well--I can't wait til we block the Harper/Prior hallucination scene--I think that scene will be my favorite. The one where she's like, "I take Valium, LOTS of Valium" hehe I think we block it tommorow night.
Well, I have to go read "De Donde" for Race/Gender Drama Lit and then try to memorize lines and then study music theory. And I waited til 11:30 pm to do all of these things and I have my 9:25 ballet class tommorow.
busy day.
-meg

No comments: