Tuesday, September 11, 2007

eeyore nightshirt. nuf' said.

Embarresing story of the day:
So....as many of you know, I really love the character Eeyore. And my family used to go to Disney World....so I got some Eeyore stuff....I admit that I love the guy.

So, I have probably 3 nightshirts that I just cannot seem to give up b/c they have....you guessed it, Eeyore on them.


And I've never really been embarresed about the fact that they 1) are pretty short (about 4-5 inches above my knee and 2) in certain areas dont leave much to the imagination....ok, I'll just say it...you can tell I'm a girl in them!


So, tonight, I had on of these shirts (like I normally do), and was typing to one of my friends on AIM. I got up to get an apple out of the fridge in the kitchen in the apartment I share with 3 other girls...and lo and behold, one of the girls' boyfriends was sitting in the living area where the kitchen is located! And what's worse, I didn't notice him! So I'm just walking around in a nightshirt that (*see points 1 and 2) and when I turned around, and his hands went immediately to his face...I had nothing to say. Just a quick, "Oh I'm so sorry" and fled to my room where I immediately closed the door...(and may never come out again).....


This ALMOST tops the time when I walked in on one of my best friends' boyfriends in the bathroom on the 1st musical rehearsal of Sound of Music...ALMOST. (*cough, it was kaitlyn's boyfriend, cough*)

Anyway--(kaitlyn suggested) that I post one or 2 pics to give you a visual...I took these at an angle where points 1 and 2 arents so obvious.



This is the famous eeyore nightshirt.
I know, it's attractive.
don't be jealous.
-meg

1 comment:

zacharyjboone said...

Why don't you just put on a pair of pants? Jeez, you're just as bad as Pooh.